What are the dates for the 2017 Hilton Head Wine and Food Festival?
- The festival will be held from March 6-12, 2017. For the most up to date information please follow us on Facebook!
- What Happens in case of bad weather?
- Most of our events are inside, but those that are outside will happen rain or shine. ALL tickets are non-refundable.
- Is there a dress code?
- As a general rule we suggest “smart casual” for our events. For the Grand Tasting we would suggest cocktail attire, but “smart casual” is still acceptable. For any outdoor event and the Sip and Stroll we suggest you wear comfortable shoes.
Where can I buy tickets?
- Tickets to all events are available here at our website for purchase. Many of the events are limited and almost all the events sold out last year.
- Can I buy tickets at the door?
- Yes if they are available, but last year all but one event and the Public Tasting sold out before the event started.
- Can I bring my child?
- Attendees to all the events must be 21 or older.
- Where can I find out about becoming a vendor for the festival?
- You can always send questions to email@example.com, but the page is here.
- I am with the press, what do I/we have to do to request credentials?
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to have you!
- How I do volunteer to help?
- We are always looking for volunteers to help execute this great event. You can either send your information by going here, or you can send an email to email@example.com. Thank you for helping!
Please send all other questions and inquiries to: